It's your opportunity to join a challenge that could change your prayer life.
- Daily Email Prompts to Pray
- Online Toolkit to Respond to Journal Prompts Virtually with Others
- Lifetime Access to the Online Toolkit
- Downloadable PDF Prayer Journal
- Tips and Ideas Along The Way
This resource is $100 at Full Price!
Don't miss this opportunity to get in early.
More About This 31-Day Prayer Challenge
After The Challenge Ends
ORDER A PRINT EDITION
Linda Furtado is the wife of Rev. Jefferson Furtado and mother of Sueli, Cintia, and Emma Furtado. She is a member of Belmont United Methodist Church, a United Methodist General Agency staff person, and a seminary student at Asbury Theological Seminary in the process to become ordained as an elder in The United Methodist Church.